WTBItems for ebay reselling

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Items for ebay reselling
Hi, I am looking for person, who can get cheap items. I will manage all ebay sales (only in EUROPE) and we will split money. If you can offer anything, hit me up on skype mpgh.akim14 and PM me for security reasons. Item must be shipped within 2-3 days after I send you details.
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
Hi, I am looking for person, who can get cheap items. I will manage all ebay sales (only in EUROPE) and we will split money. If you can offer anything, hit me up on skype mpgh.akim14 and PM me for security reasons. Item must be shipped within 2-3 days after I send you details.
want some fitbits?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?