Csgo No recoil Script

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Csgo No recoil Script
Hi there, Im new to scripting, so first off I just wanted to know what programs would be suitable for CSGO Scripting, in my case I would like to make a No Recoil Script, and how to stop Vac Ban Protection etc.

So Basically the Question I would like Answers is:

Programs Used to Script
How to code Csgo Recoil
Setting Alias

If someone could give me an Example on this that out be great that you.

If anyone needs help on Setting up Network Stations or VPS hit me up im happy to help

Thank you for your time

Jelly
Most scripts are made with AutoHotKey(AHK), If you want to learn how to script, there is a scripts section ( http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=867 ), there you can find people's scripts with source. ATM Valve anti-cheat (VAC) doesn't see AHK as a hack because it doesn't interact with the game at all, it's only virtual keys being pressed. The best AHK "hack" Iv seen and I have been using on and off for about 2 months is ( http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1097642 ), it says it's out dated, but it still works fine, just read the steps to get it working, and if you want to see the source code just edit with notepad! Hope this helps you.
/Moved to the correct section, solved & closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us