It used to be like every 10 rounds it would crash and it would be fine bc I would just hop back but now its like every 2 rounds please fix next update
OutdatedStarHack v1.2.2 | Lightweight | Simple | Undetected
PollWhat feature do you want in 1.3?
36 votes · poll closed
just fix crash problem then release
if u always crash the game, it is useless
if u always crash the game, it is useless
Is it still ud?
You should add some kind of "atomatic" aimbot that with like a little aim help to the head and not like a aimlock 

I keep crashing if I didn't crash all the time this would be great but overall thanks for your contribution.
/Outdated, closed.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksStarHack v1.2.1 | Lightweight | Simple | UndetectedOH 9 Counter-Strike 2 HacksStarHack v1.1 | Lightweight | Simple | UndetectedOH 9 Counter-Strike 2 HacksStarHack v1.2 | Lightweight | Simple | Undetected (FIXED)OH 20 Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & CheatsA simple undetected aimbotTY 1 Combat Arms Hack RequestsNeed a simple undetected menuTO 13