QuestionApple Watch or FitBit Blaze?

PollWhat Smart Watch?
21 votes
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Apple Watch or FitBit Blaze?
Hey MPGH,

I need a new watch and was looking to get a smartwatch. I don't know whether to get an Apple Watch or the FitBit Blaze. The Apple Watch has more features but will most likely be outdated by the end of the year. The FitBit Blaze is much cheaper and won't have a new variant in the next 6 months. Can anyone help me out in deciding?

Thanks.
BlaZe all the way.
I'd buy the Apple Watch and then sell it when it becomes outdated. If not, just buy a G-Shock and wait the time out before buying the new Apple Watch
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I'd buy the Apple Watch and then sell it when it becomes outdated. If not, just buy a G-Shock and wait the time out before buying the new Apple Watch
agreed
FitBit sucks , never go for FitBit
SE A Blaze, profit.
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
SE A Blaze, profit.
That's what I was planning on doing, but I figured I could just get someone to refund Apple for me.
@meme Blazes are AR meaning you don't need to invest. And if you don't like it just throw it out or sell it and grab something else. Hmu on Skype: MPGH.Windoge10 and I'll get u a blaze or surge for cheap.
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
@meme Blazes are AR meaning you don't need to invest. And if you don't like it just throw it out or sell it and grab something else. Hmu on Skype: MPGH.Windoge10 and I'll get u a blaze or surge for cheap.
I added you.
Fitbit is fucking thrash. Don't even consider buying it. Get an Apple Watch.
maybe look at the Motorola Moto 360. I have one right now and it works great! For $179 its a great price

there's also a second generation
if u have an iphone go for the apple watch
if u like fitness and all that stuff go for a FitBit Blaze

But i would go for the Apple watch tho as i use it myself too and like it
Samsung Gear S2 Classic > Apple Watch > Normal Watch > Grandfather Clock > Sun Dial > FitBit Blaze
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?