Exclamationpatch 1.777

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
any mind sharing the link or src because i can't find it.... i need to make it quick before they will get mad about patching stuff.
Yap, EAM with our "super-duper-5-perk-bling-weapons-with-no-bling-perk-hack" is still working, i imported the playerstats.exe like b4 the patch and ta-da it was working like a charm.
Quote Originally Posted by dutchtimer View Post
ooh pfff i thought tha the patched to but ok it is still working
hey easy with the double posting your wasting server space >
Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
hey easy with the double posting your wasting server space >
didn,t i say to delete that second post
TheMeInside, I'm curious to what the heck "super-duper-5-perk-bling-weapons-with-no-bling-perk-hack" means? Haha I have read about the EAM and it seems like a useful add on but I really want to know what you are talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by patrickchewing View Post
TheMeInside, I'm curious to what the heck "super-duper-5-perk-bling-weapons-with-no-bling-perk-hack" means? Haha I have read about the EAM and it seems like a useful add on but I really want to know what you are talking about.
Examples for the "super-duper-5-perk-bling-weapons-with-no-bling-perk-hack"

http://i49.tinypic.com/deqy5l.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2j193xe.jpg

I know the screens are from Ps3 or Xbox but this is also able on pc.
Quote Originally Posted by doormatt View Post
How does that work then? is that contained inside the playerstats text file you can download?
Yep it works like this you need to import the playerstats file into your playerstats file
"super-duper-5-perk-bling-weapons-with-no-bling-perk-hack" looks way too imbalanced. Gimme!
Trying to find new codes currently, I only got these

01B2B143 FAMAS Marksman
01B2B147 FAMAS Expert
Deleted.. :P
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us