AFK Bot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AFK Bot
So yeah, I'm wondering if anyone has a working AFK bot to use while farming.

Those who say they have a farming service will be ignored as I already have cows of my own and a working VMWare.
I just don't wanna move them every 2 mins, gets annoying after a while.
Use auto hot key to simulate them pressing w then s.
Quote Originally Posted by Agluk15 View Post
Use auto hot key to simulate them pressing w then s.
Every auto key presser I've tried don't even work
could you assist me in setting me to farm off my own computer? via skype, teamspeak or something? i can pay you something for the help!
Quote Originally Posted by Googly Pants View Post
could you assist me in setting me to farm off my own computer? via skype, teamspeak or something? i can pay you something for the help!
Add me on skype.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?