Dragon Fable Trainer

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Dragon Fable Trainer
I can make a DF trainer, I just need some information, which I don't have the time to crack/reverse engineer. :/

http://dragonfable.battleon.com/game...es/game5_3.swf

What variables does it check to return that error message? Or how is it caused (I can spoof it)

Once I figure out that, and get into login, I could make a full fledged hack. (Auto Heal/Infinite Damage) I'll release it publicly for everyone to use, so we all win. ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN, I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW TO FIND THE VARIABLES THAT CAUSE IT...
Meh, already knew that. But anyways, he has no contact info, so I can't possibly get the info from him.

Anyways, I narrowed the error down, to knowing that it has to be included in a "htm" file for it not to have that error, if you include it not directly, it works. I'll have to see if there is another way around it.

EG: trainer -> game (ERROR)
EG: trainer -> html -> game (works)

I'm gonna work on it later, and reverse it to where the error comes from. If I figure it out, I'll know how to spoof it.
yup arun can do it i know he can
arun download one of his trainer start it his email is in the corner
arun if u need any more help, let me know
Hmmmmmmm........
yea the monkey's got a point everyone should..................................Dance!!!!! !!or else this
"Hmmmmmmmmm" what? That was a pointless post. I have lots of addeys for DF if you want some just ask.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
"Hmmmmmmmmm" what? That was a pointless post. I have lots of addeys for DF if you want some just ask.
May I ask?
Sure. But I think I just lost a lot of addeys. Almost deleted the whole list.
that was a pointless post
Quote Originally Posted by crisp1994 View Post
that was a pointless post
No, that was pointless.
Quote Originally Posted by crisp1994 View Post
that was a pointless post
Get a FUCKING LIFE noob.
I can't believe he could be so noobish.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?