SolvedQuestion about Mr. Anti-Fun trainer!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Mr. Anti-Fun trainer!
I have some question about Mr. Anti-Fun trainer, If I using it in solo or invite session.. Can I get banned for using it? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by billvstvst View Post
I have some question about Mr. Anti-Fun trainer, If I using it in solo or invite session.. Can I get banned for using it? Thanks
The trainer is for made for story-mode, most of the cheats wont wonk online, and as far as I know external hacks are not detected. But still use it on your own risk and dont do anything stupid like God mode in public sessions.
It works in online mode, It's 1.33 now and I wanna know that there's any anti-cheat like the trainer in online mode?
Quote Originally Posted by billvstvst View Post
It works in online mode, It's 1.33 now and I wanna know that there's any anti-cheat like the trainer in online mode?
you can still get the ban, but it very low chance
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
you can still get the ban, but it very low chance
I want to use "God mode" to do the missions alone, Not in the public session.. I'm just not sure about anti-cheat because the trainer made from CE too
Quote Originally Posted by billvstvst View Post
I want to use "God mode" to do the missions alone, Not in the public session.. I'm just not sure about anti-cheat because the trainer made from CE too
then you should be 100% fine
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
then you should be 100% fine
Thank you
Question was answered so marked as solved and closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?