WTSSelling 100$ USA PSN CARD's for 30$ Bitcoins

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 100$ USA PSN CARD's for 30$ Bitcoins
Hello everyone and welcome to my shop !!!

Im Selling 100$ USA PSN CARD's for 30$ Bitcoins !!!

Payment method : Bitcoins
Available in stock : - 7x 100$ USA PSN CARD's
Contact me on Skype : edy.sake

RULES :

IM GIVING A FREE 10$ PSN CODE AS A VOUCH TO ADMINS OR MODERATORS OR TRUSTED MEMBERS!!!!

I DONT MIND USING A MIDDLEMAN

READ THE THREAS BEFORE BUYING

PROOF :


are these se'd or carded? why are selling for such low price. weird!!
Seems a bit sketchy, how are these cards obtained?
I obtained them with amazon cracked account - i was buying PSN cards with owner's amazon gift card balance
Do NOT buy from this guy. He Sent me the "wrong" Bitcoin address.

- - - Updated - - -

I got scammed. It was only 30, but don't want it to happen to anyone else
Quote Originally Posted by pinkcow6661 View Post
Do NOT buy from this guy. He Sent me the "wrong" Bitcoin address.

- - - Updated - - -

I got scammed. It was only 30, but don't want it to happen to anyone else
Open a scam report. If it really happened he should be banned soon. Ridiculous if true. You shouldn't have gone first.
First of all anyone who deals with amz knows AGC can't by digital codes. Lol nice try...
Quote Originally Posted by The Veteran View Post
First of all anyone who deals with amz knows AGC can't by digital codes. Lol nice try...
Wait, they don't? Then what do people buy from cracked amazon AGCs?Asking this because I bought a cracked account
they do refunds on the account then buy stuff to drop ship.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?