PSA! Craft all your materials!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
PSA! Craft all your materials!
15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
In case you missed the patch notes...

Craft all your materials before the 1.1 update because they will be more expensive!
I know and it sucks. Hopefully drops from mobs will be better than before...
when is patch 1.1?
Quote Originally Posted by Chopzlol View Post
when is patch 1.1?
11th I believe
Quote Originally Posted by xomegadanx View Post
11th I believe
April 12th during the maintenance.
Wtf, more expensive? I already think they are too expensive.

Also, you can only craft one by one, very irritating.
Quote Originally Posted by soko91 View Post
Wtf, more expensive? I already think they are too expensive.

Also, you can only craft one by one, very irritating.
ya I know man. It sucks. I have 999 blue items and it takes hours until I can upgrade them to HE components. They need to build in an option where it asks you how much of the green/blue stuffs you want to upgrade.
This forces people to glitch and exploit more
Quote Originally Posted by steamy_rice View Post
In case you missed the patch notes...

Craft all your materials before the 1.1 update because they will be more expensive!
Wow what the hell are they thinking? Thanks for this.
heres an AHK. script if anyone needs

#Persistent
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
toggle := False

f1 UP::
toggle := !toggle

Loop {
If (!toggle) {
break
}
; hold space for 1 second
Send {Space down}
Sleep 1000
Send {Space up}
; press escape
Sleep 1000
Send {Escape down}
Sleep 200
Send {Escape up}
}
Return

F1 to turn on/off.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?