WTBeBay Gift Cards

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
eBay Gift Cards
Looking to buy MASSIVE amounts of eBay gift cards a day.

Due to bulk I don't wanna pay super high rates so just hit me if you're interested in selling to me.
What is your skype so we can talk, i have some
Quote Originally Posted by MilanSR View Post
What is your skype so we can talk, i have some
hey! Skype is Fawks3

hit me up

EDIT: I've already been scammed twice lol but it was for like $10 each so not a big deal.

Please don't hit me up if you intend to scam!
Added
My skype : donsimon.mpgh
Still looking for this!
Hey,add me on skype: doru.94
I might be able to help you,depending on the rate %
hey i have 1x$10 and 1x$25 PM me if you're interested
still looking for this guys
Are you only looking for Ebay or will amazon do too?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?