First Trainer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Wow that is actually a pretty nice trainer for your first one, it's got all the basic hacks you would need, without other people noticing =/.
Thx I guess I will make some more but when I learn how to make better ones
Sucks!
Coool but this trainer sux...im glad u made ur first trainer but it blows!
My first trainer was 500% better, but cool u made "ur" first trainer
Quote Originally Posted by White Mask View Post
Coool but this trainer sux...im glad u made ur first trainer but it blows!
My first trainer was 500% better, but cool u made "ur" first trainer
Lol your just mad because I made you STFU in your own thread and all of them got close down since you only leeched and don't worry I plan to learn more and make a trainer that will shut you up once more just wait
did you use ntrax engine to make it?

cuz whenever i try, it doesnt work right and the game crashes
he used ce/bypass and to make ntrex stop crashing just set the right setting(i dont know them)
Yea it works is just your setting because I tried it and it worked for me
Quote Originally Posted by White Mask View Post
Coool but this trainer sux...im glad u made ur first trainer but it blows!
My first trainer was 500% better, but cool u made "ur" first trainer
Weren't you the one that jacked someone else's trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Weren't you the one that jacked someone else's trainer?
Yes he was that White mask releaser. It had virus and it was leeched. So "your" Trainer wasnt 500% better but the original one.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us