hacks version 177 working

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
shit where is sniper?
I can't seem to extract it with WinRar because everytime I do it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".
Does anyone have a solution for it?
Quote Originally Posted by xXxXJabbaXxXx View Post
I can't seem to extract it with WinRar because everytime I do it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".
Does anyone have a solution for it?

what do you have to open .rar files...? zipgenius is a good one, and its free
Great hack lol.
Could you make something like a 'Weapon Camo Hack'?
I mean, more hacks like Weapon 'Experts' to get camo's.
For a intervention/barret or something
Quote Originally Posted by FreakishMonkey View Post
Great hack lol.
Could you make something like a 'Weapon Camo Hack'?

thanx and camo hack is possible only i lvl al up myself thats what i like about the game so before i do new wapens i need to be te correct lvl for wapens so i can adjust them.
thanks for that but do you have a patch 1.0.177 for download link.. plizzz
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us