ExclamationSolvedServer Hosting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Server Hosting
Hey guys! Percy here, I was wondering if you guys new a cheap server hosting site i'm look around 1.5 gb of ram and 10-25 people or unlimited slots, spigot 1.9 and 99% up-time. I am willing to pay up to 5$ monthly and could do a 1 time payment for unlimited slots all in all I don't care what the support is like. Also, I don't wan't to run my own server even though I could. Thank you for your help! ~Percy
You can use minecrafted and you can use a free plugin to change your slots to unlimited. Don't pay for it.
OP hasn't replied in over 2 days. Assuming solved.
//Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us