Talking on the phone while taking a dump

PollWould you take a call in the john?
12 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Talking on the phone while taking a dump
Well Im in the bathroom and I start hearing this voice coming out the stall. Saying things like:

"Awww man this sucks..."
"Sup..."
"Hey man..."

At first I thought he was talking to me o_O.
Then the guys like:
"Oh whatcha doin man?"
"Oh me... just in here takin a dump..."
"Yeh I'm takin a poop"

Etc.

Point is... I know people take their phones with them everywhere now, but would you take a call while you were on the toilet. Idk. I wouldn't. Vote in teh poll.
i take my laptop and watch movies
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
i take my laptop and watch movies
You are a special case my friend. o-O
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
i take my laptop and watch movies
Lol my friend takes his laptop and goes fb on the dump...

I would but I dont have a laptop
women always to do that..
i be like "hey babygirl where you at.."
and
i have gotten replies like
"peeing" "tinkling"
and so afterwords I face-palm and kindly hangup on them after getting that response..
I make sure i bring newspapers and rustle it around so no one hears the nasty special effects
Yeah, I don't give a fuck who you are. Your going to listen to me shit if I'm taking a shit.
I tape the phone to the inside of the bowl in a waterproof casing.

They hear everything.

Everything.
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
I tape the phone to the inside of the bowl in a waterproof casing.

They hear everything.

Everything.
so thats what ur voice message thingy is...
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
I tape the phone to the inside of the bowl in a waterproof casing.

They hear everything.

Everything.
ROFLMAO!!!
im on mpgh while takin a dump
There was a comedy act on this and what to do when you get a call while going to the bathroom. He talked about the tactics like flushing and running away so the person can't hear it.
I did that a couple times before. But normally I'm just texting while I'm on there.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?