Cool7 d2d A14.5 Mod

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
7 d2d A14.5 Mod
Hey all , 2016.4.9 I made the 7 d2d A14.5 Mod.
Or the previous words!!
I come from China, I hate some people. Get free stuff out trafficking!
I like computer technology, If you like to discuss ! Leave your "skype"
If you discriminate against me are Chinese people.
Then you download the DLL turn off my post.

I free publishing tools in my country, to be scolded.
And you are different, ha ha ha ha, I like it here.
My English is very bad. Really sorry.



Chinese people please self-respect.
I love my country, better than you.





My "Skype" account is: “samghostcn” “Sam Ghost”

This particular mod has the following:
creative menu
debug menu
Own icon in blue
Open the locked door / box
Display the player on the map
Players compass display
Players on the map show home
Compass show player's home
Radiation does not affect
Destroy the supply box, if it is radiation
Take / drive lock car

mine MOD No attack 99999.I do not know how to change.

How to use:
Make a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ folder
Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with mine.
Run the game without anti-cheat enabled.
Tested and works on Windows. Doesn't seem to work on Linux client.
Some users get a user32.dll error. I'm not sure how to fix this.


Note: this does not have an EAC bypass.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/r8qg077ax9
https://virustotal.com/en/file/315cf...is/1460172327/

7D2D A14.5_mpgh.net.rar1.7 MB · 903 downloads Clean
I appreciate your work, sir FlamePanda. Everytime I download your modified Assembly-CSharp.dll I click on "Download and thanks" to show you my support.

By the way, I highly doubt we need the "attack 99999" because it tends to create a lot of troubles in multiplayer, due to synchronisation errors.
thank you so much mate, you are always really fast with updates ^^ by the way anyone knows how to bypass eac or stay in servers more than 2 seconds before being kicked?
only way to bypass eac is in linux and mods are slightly different, most this is copied from old mods hate that china take credit for editing older mods XD
omg, didnt know that... btw could you do bypass with vmware?
Quote Originally Posted by caoxinguo112 View Post
Why can't pass EAC
Only the best get past EAC now
It takes a good few hours to get a bypass to work properly and if it is released to the public it would be patched within a couple days
Quote Originally Posted by FlamePanda View Post
Hey all , 2016.4.9 I made the 7 d2d A14.5 Mod.
Or the previous words!!
I come from China, I hate some people. Get free stuff out trafficking!
I like computer technology, If you like to discuss ! Leave your "skype"
If you discriminate against me are Chinese people.
Then you download the DLL turn off my post.

I free publishing tools in my country, to be scolded.
And you are different, ha ha ha ha, I like it here.
My English is very bad. Really sorry.



Chinese people please self-respect.
I love my country, better than you.



My "Skype" account is: “samghostcn” “Sam Ghost”

This particular mod has the following:
creative menu
debug menu
Own icon in blue
Open the locked door / box
Display the player on the map
Players compass display
Players on the map show home
Compass show player's home
Radiation does not affect
Destroy the supply box, if it is radiation
Take / drive lock car

mine MOD No attack 99999.I do not know how to change.

How to use:
Make a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ folder
Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with mine.
Run the game without anti-cheat enabled.
Tested and works on Windows. Doesn't seem to work on Linux client.
Some users get a user32.dll error. I'm not sure how to fix this.


Note: this does not have an EAC bypass.

FlamePanda

Could you find us a hack for 7 days that can bypass EAC and be good on alpah 14.5 ?
Thank you
respectively
could u post a 64 bit dll

- - - Updated - - -

because I bypassed eac and need a 64 bit because when I load it it gets stuck at blank screen

- - - Updated - - -

hey can u ad a 64bit ddl of this please
i got this to work last night but it doesnt seem to work for me anymore??

i press the U button to bring up the creative mode and it does nothing, ive tried singleplayer, servers without EAC, ive launched the game with and without anti cheat enabled! nothign works no more
it doesnt work for me, i have the 14.5 b3 version pirate
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?