Thumbs upOutdatedGTA 5: Visual Tunable Editor V 1.7 ( Most complete and safest tunable editor )

Posts 661–675 of 675 · Page 45 of 45
SO I have been using the parachute method. (4728=2000 and 4712=1000 and landing under 1 minute since this post has been out and I still have not received any ban what so ever.

Also, the link to the youtube page that has the mod menu available? I have been using that also since 9am this morning(it is currently 320pm EST). and still no ban.
I only spawn around 2 mill at a time and i obtain that 2mill gradually over the course of maybe a few minutes or so. I always was in an invite only session and surprisingly still no ban. I will keep everyone updated on that mod menu!
Hey there. I'm kinda new around here and was wondering which parachute mission you do and how many rings do you hit before dive-bombing your face into the ground?

Thanks!

Edit: Nvm, figured it out.
Quote Originally Posted by Valeryn View Post
Hey there. I'm kinda new around here and was wondering which parachute mission you do and how many rings do you hit before dive-bombing your face into the ground?

Thanks!
Here is the process I have been using (the mission, as stated below, is View of Vespucci:

Quote Originally Posted by OFSAA View Post
Alright, I think I'll add my input in here too.

I have made around 3m over the course of ~2.5 hours using the parachute method. I can complete View of Vespucci in 28-40 seconds hitting the first 2 checkpoints (since they're relatively straight to the finish). Have not been banned and have had no problems.

My process:

  1. Start up GTA V. Load into Story Mode.
  2. Open Tunables Editor (as administrator).
  3. In game, selecting Online --> Solo Session
  4. Selecting the "View of Vespucci" parachute job.
  5. Once I press start on the job, I open up the editor and set two tunables: 4712 [to 850] and 4728 [to 1900-1980] (if you don't need RP just change 4728).
  6. Complete the job (as I said above, in 28-40 seconds with a score of 15-60).
  7. I earn around 3500 RP and $91-94k upon completion. If it glitches and says 0 RP, don't worry, it will still give it to you, just continue and you'll see your earnings on the results table.
  8. Rinse and repeat.


*NOTE: If you are using the two tunables like I am, whatever one you changed first, you'll have to change again, as the value will have reset.
You can hit the first two checkpoints dead center, you might graze the 4th or 5th, and land cleanly (don't die) and this will work fine.
Got it, thanks. I figured it out after a few tries (and a million $ later :P).

It's safe to bank that money correct?
Quote Originally Posted by Valeryn View Post
Got it, thanks. I figured it out after a few tries (and a million $ later :P).

It's safe to bank that money correct?
Yeah, there is no difference between banking money and keeping it as cash because it's already been processed by the R* Cloud servers to your account.
Quote Originally Posted by OFSAA View Post
Yeah, there is no difference between banking money and keeping it as cash because it's already been processed by the R* Cloud servers to your account.
Understood. Thanks again for all the info!
330am now. 12 hours since i started using the mod menu that was mentioned, still no ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Valeryn View Post
Hey there. I'm kinda new around here and was wondering which parachute mission you do and how many rings do you hit before dive-bombing your face into the ground?

Thanks!
Read posts above.
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
Read posts above.
smagu matyti kolegas ^^
Quote Originally Posted by sazquy View Post


i used for 8 hours i guess hehe, bought X80 proto last hour, and no bans
i made 80milions and no ban....
when tunables list will be updated for 1.34?
Is impromptu race patched? I saw people in another post taking about using it but everyone here seems to think its patched? Whats the deal?
Quote Originally Posted by william2434 View Post
Is impromptu race patched? I saw people in another post taking about using it but everyone here seems to think its patched? Whats the deal?


Still works, but you're limited to earning only $100k from doing that.
Quote Originally Posted by sazquy View Post


i used for 8 hours i guess hehe, bought X80 proto last hour, and no bans
How can you buy the X80 proto, it has not been released yet.
Should i use it? Already received 2 bans. What do you suggest?
Posts 661–675 of 675 · Page 45 of 45
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?