PostCFG Viewer/Editor

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CFG Viewer/Editor
This is something I just quickly created to see if I still remembered VB after 1 year and a half of not doing any on it.
This is pretty much pointless, unless you're a complete noob and are like "Omigurd, how to open .cfg file!"
Then I guess this program will be noob friendly to you.

 
Image of program


Virus Scan

Don't hate, appreciate (Don't h8 apreci8)

CFG Viewer_mpgh.net.rar1.2 MB · 50 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
This is something I just quickly created to see if I still remembered VB after 1 year and a half of not doing any on it.
This is pretty much pointless, unless you're a complete noob and are like "Omigurd, how to open .cfg file!"
Then I guess this program will be noob friendly to you.

 
Image of program


Virus Scan

Don't hate, appreciate (Don't h8 apreci8)

Nice program, mind if I can take a look at the codes?
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post


Nice program, mind if I can take a look at the codes?
sure
//2short
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?