QuestionArtLooking for CSGO Team profile picture.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for CSGO Team profile picture.
Main Text/Name: Evolution
Size: 247x300
Theme: Similar to those professional team players in CSGO Tournaments. But only with Evolution on it. No names etc.
Colour: Cyan Background, Dark Blue corners, Blue name.
Other Information: Something fancy to one of those pro players would be nice but looking really for anything.
Add me on skype, I will explain it better if no one understands what I want ^^

alexx008221

Will be looking to play 2.00 $ for your effort.
Are you looking for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
Main Text/Name: Evolution
Size: 247x300
Theme: Similar to those professional team players in CSGO Tournaments. But only with Evolution on it. No names etc.
Colour: Cyan Background, Dark Blue corners, Blue name.
Other Information: Something fancy to one of those pro players would be nice but looking really for anything.
Add me on skype, I will explain it better if no one understands what I want ^^

alexx008221

Will be looking to play 2.00 $ for your effort.
If you are still looking for the logo, please add me to skype: theseregrets
Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
Main Text/Name: Evolution
Size: 247x300
Theme: Similar to those professional team players in CSGO Tournaments. But only with Evolution on it. No names etc.
Colour: Cyan Background, Dark Blue corners, Blue name.
Other Information: Something fancy to one of those pro players would be nice but looking really for anything.
Add me on skype, I will explain it better if no one understands what I want ^^

alexx008221

Will be looking to play 2.00 $ for your effort.
Added on skype
No offence but $2.00 aint going to get u anything good :/

There's a guy on youtube who done this:
 
Vipers Logo

 
California Fragger

And he charges 115 euros for a team logo, yes it all depends on people's pricing, but if u get something as good as these for that money, then I guess you're just lucky or the guy didn't make them from scratch.
Well. I've gotten a good private deal so I don't need anything any longer.

Could someone close this. Thanks.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?