WTBUK PayPal + eBay account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
UK PayPal + eBay account
Hi

I want to buy a PayPal and eBay account.

Conditions:
  • Payment via BTC
  • eBay account must have some feedback as a seller
  • PayPal account must be fully verified
  • PayPal account must not be subject to any limits of any kind
  • UK accounts for both PayPal and eBay


Please PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Thanks
Still looking.
Quote Originally Posted by siye View Post
Still looking.
I got a PayPal UK account. Verified and all. Ur offer? If you want to discuss add me on skype: Kizz.vanden
Quote Originally Posted by HansandersVDB View Post
I got a PayPal UK account. Verified and all. Ur offer? If you want to discuss add me on skype: Kizz.vanden
Added to Skype
got a UK ebay account skype reaverisunkown
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?