Car Sign

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Car Sign
Damn its sooooooo long i didnt make a sign or post on mpgh but anyways i would like have suggestion about what i could add to my sign because the background i empty



V2


v3


v4
i dun like it
try too add some blending and lighting
nice flow though
but all u did was a those glowing lines
that why i ask what i could add
try some c4ds
I like the look but it is quite unfinished.
I like different parts of each one...
I would go with the smudged bg, the scan lines MAYBE on overlay over the bg, the brushing under the car but a bit more solid and platform-like, and motion blur with less opacity and more flow.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us