ANI_DISCBlack Clover

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Black Clover



Are you guys reading this series or are you sleeping on it
There's similarities that BC has with Naruto/FT and other Manga
but I personally like it

In a world where magic was everything, there was a boy born unable to use any magic, and he had been abandoned to a poor church as a child. His name was Asta.

To prove oneself and to keep his promise with his friend, he aims to become the Wizard King!
So it's Fairy Tail with Naruto...Yeah, probably not. I haven't touched it, but I can take a guess as where it would go.

  • He somehow get's magic
  • The Wizard King personally tells him that you don't need magic to do his job(why even have a Wizard King then??)
  • It never fucking happens because in a world of magic, being the WIZARD. KING. probably requires you to have some
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
So it's Fairy Tail with Naruto...Yeah, probably not. I haven't touched it, but I can take a guess as where it would go.

  • He somehow get's magic
  • The Wizard King personally tells him that you don't need magic to do his job(why even have a Wizard King then??)
  • It never fucking happens because in a world of magic, being the WIZARD. KING. probably requires you to have some
It's like Zach Bell + Fairy Tale.
The book chooses the owner and have magic that helps boost the user.
Quote Originally Posted by Little Snow View Post
It's like Zach Bell + Fairy Tale.
The book chooses the owner and have magic that helps boost the user.
Something like this, I mean it's not original but what is now a days.
It's really interesting and you should check it out
Quote Originally Posted by Little Snow View Post
It's like Zach Bell + Fairy Tale.
The book chooses the owner and have magic that helps boost the user.
So he does have magic, just not innate magic. Yeah, once again, basically Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post


Something like this, I mean it's not original but what is now a days.
It's really interesting and you should check it out
Well nothing is truly original but practically copy-pasting the plot is a little excessive.


I'll try it anyways. I have a lot of free time not to.
Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post


Something like this, I mean it's not original but what is now a days.
It's really interesting and you should check it out
Yeah, i've read it.
it's pretty good.
Quote Originally Posted by Little Snow View Post
Yeah, i've read it.
it's pretty good.
I kept my word and tried it. I got 28 pages in and already see Naruto in every page.

  • Kid with significantly less power than everyone else aims for the highest rank among their capital
  • His "friend" is the super calm, blank face type who is extraordinarily powerful
  • The weak kid spends all his time training


Still not sold this is basically Naruto?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?