WinkPossible trainer CA?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Possible trainer CA?
Is it possible to make a working trainer with VB, i knew it can be done to everything exept ca.....

So, have any1 made a working trainer to Combat arms?

That´s my question....
I can try,
why not? all you have to know is how to edit memory values
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
why not? all you have to know is how to edit memory values
I have everything, but when i run it i get an error says: Can´t attach to the process, or something like that, dont remember!

So, do you wanna give it a try? I got some addresses if you need
yea you can PM me over some addy's

@ Process

Visual Studio Debugger
Unable to Attach to the Process
Error Message
Unable to attach to the process. Debugger component on server received access denied while connecting to this machine.
There are two common scenarios that cause this error:

Scenario 1: Machine A is running Windows XP. Machine B is running Windows Server 2003. The registry on Machine B contains the following DWORD value:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MachineDebugManager\AllowL aunchAsOtherUser=1

User 1 starts a Terminal Server session (session 1) on machine B and starts a managed application from that session.

User 2, who is administrator on both machines, is logged onto Machine A. From there, he or she tries to attach to an application running in session 1 on Machine B.

Scenario 2: One user is logged onto two machines, A and B, in the same workgroup, using the same password on both machines. The debugger is running on Machine A and trying to attach to a managed application running on Machine B. Machine A has Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts set to Guest.

To solve Scenario 1

Run the debugger and managed application under the same user account name and password.

To solve Scenario 2

From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.

In Control Panel, double-click Administrative tools.

In the Administrative tools window, double-click Local Security Policy.

In the Local Security Policy window, select Local Policies.

In the Policies column, double-click Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts.

In the Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts dialog box, change the local security setting to Classic, and click OK.

Source...MSDN

if it's not either of those (which I doubt it is) PM me the source, I would love to solve this issue (as I have never seen it before, and I love challenges )
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
yea you can PM me over some addy's

@ Process

Visual Studio Debugger
Unable to Attach to the Process
Error Message
Unable to attach to the process. Debugger component on server received access denied while connecting to this machine.
There are two common scenarios that cause this error:

Scenario 1: Machine A is running Windows XP. Machine B is running Windows Server 2003. The registry on Machine B contains the following DWORD value:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MachineDebugManager\AllowL aunchAsOtherUser=1

User 1 starts a Terminal Server session (session 1) on machine B and starts a managed application from that session.

User 2, who is administrator on both machines, is logged onto Machine A. From there, he or she tries to attach to an application running in session 1 on Machine B.

Scenario 2: One user is logged onto two machines, A and B, in the same workgroup, using the same password on both machines. The debugger is running on Machine A and trying to attach to a managed application running on Machine B. Machine A has Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts set to Guest.

To solve Scenario 1

Run the debugger and managed application under the same user account name and password.

To solve Scenario 2

From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.

In Control Panel, double-click Administrative tools.

In the Administrative tools window, double-click Local Security Policy.

In the Local Security Policy window, select Local Policies.

In the Policies column, double-click Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts.

In the Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts dialog box, change the local security setting to Classic, and click OK.

Source...MSDN

if it's not either of those (which I doubt it is) PM me the source, I would love to solve this issue (as I have never seen it before, and I love challenges )
I think the error was : "Unable to Attach to the Process"
Quote Originally Posted by hejsan1.exe View Post
I think the error was : "Unable to Attach to the Process"
i guess you need a bypass :P
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
i guess you need a bypass :P
Maybe maybe, but i was think of something......

I´ve made a undetected CE.

How I did: Packed it with themida and renamed the filename(portable file)

so it might be possible to make a trainer with CE and pack the trainer with a hell lot themida and win. then it might going to work
once u debug CA it will crash
Everytime I made a trainer for CA in visual basic it never worked untill I realized you need to run the program as administrator on vista and or windows 7 , due to combat arms being set to administrator. So you can try that .

Off topic : NextGen Your signature got errors , its not defined and does not return a value. Lol
He forgot:

Code:
imports mpgh.forums
Making a trainer with VB is simple.
Just do some reading/writing process memory.
Get your addie and change the value..
You can do like no reload, insta respawn. Really anything with a address.
Let's hope so, I have a lot going on, but if all goes well I'll have a open source copy available soon.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
copy of what?
A trainer
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us