($50)Earn Hundreds of Dollars Per Week Method | $40 per hour approx.

Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by andre9loko View Post
Well i dont like work and i dnt have enough brain so i pass it
It's not a lot of work. This is legit 100%

- - - Updated - - -

100% Money Back Guarantee. No Investments Needed Too. ^_^
I can't believe anyone isn't buying this. There is still a discount copy available for $30 and you can earn it back really fast.
Added you on skype mate.
[Read Only Vouch]

Visuals - 0/10: All in a .txt doesnt look good.

Methods - 8/10: Seen somthing similar before, but still it works.

Time & Effort - 7/10: Takes a bit of effort and you might need a MIC and recording softrware.

Price - 8/10: Pretty good for the price, could be lowered a little bit IMO.

Support - 10/10: OP wil help you with anything you need.

English - 8/10: Found some spelling and gramatical errors.

Overview - 8/10: Pretty good e-book, could deffintaly make said profit.
Quote Originally Posted by Opiumden View Post
Added you on skype mate.
Added. //Short

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
[Read Only Vouch]

Visuals - 0/10: All in a .txt doesnt look good.

Methods - 8/10: Seen somthing similar before, but still it works.

Time & Effort - 7/10: Takes a bit of effort and you might need a MIC and recording softrware.

Price - 8/10: Pretty good for the price, could be lowered a little bit IMO.

Support - 10/10: OP wil help you with anything you need.

English - 8/10: Found some spelling and gramatical errors.

Overview - 8/10: Pretty good e-book, could deffintaly make said profit.
Them visuals though. Yes, you might need a mic and you won't have a problem recording.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Added. //Short

- - - Updated - - -



Them visuals though. Yes, you might need a mic and you won't have a problem recording.
I could make the visuals for ya :P
Seller asked me to do a vouch review!
Read only!
Visuals - 2/10: It's a .txt file. Could look a bit nicer. But it is readable!
Method - 9/10: Haven't seen anything familiar to this. Others might, but I haven't. It does take some time and effort. Will make profit.
Price - 8/10: It is a bit too high for my opinion, but it is up to the seller on how much he asks for the Ebook.
Support - 10/10: Extremely helpful, will answer any question you ask him.
Grammar - 8/10: I did see a few gramatical errors, but that doesn't make it any less understandable.
Overall - 8/10: Pretty good idea of making money. Although it does take some time and effort to be put in, but in the end, it is really worth it.
Discount copy sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


I could make the visuals for ya :P
If you can, that would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Still selling!
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Can I get a vouch copy @Kimchi pls boss?
Sorry. Two Vouch Copies Were Already Given.

- - - Updated - - -

Special Copy Still Available! $80 for all three methods! Worth $145!
Still available!
Next copy will be sold at $40. Hurry before it goes away!
Copy Sold.
This method is literally not worth to buy. This method is leaked on leaked forums. I bought it from the user and not worth it all.
Quote Originally Posted by ComeGetMeBro View Post
This method is literally not worth to buy. This method is leaked on leaked forums. I bought it from the user and not worth it all.
I do not know what you are talking about. You literally said the same thing on my $80 method. Nobody bought it so your statement is invalid unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

I searched the skype directory and there wasn't any messages of me selling it to you. I used your email (which I found on another thread you made) to search it up. Nice try. :/
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?