DiscussionNO BOTS Armor

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
NO BOTS Armor

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/no-bots-armor

The fuck is this shit?

"Oh hurrdurr lets make an armor to remind people to play the right way! "

What are your thoughts?
oh btw anyone who has ultimate lich king totally used a bot
Full story: Controversy, Botting, and Apologies.

tl;dr: some band member used bots, got busted, apologized and this armor was made "in his memory"
tl;dr 2.0: just another bs "botting is for satan" story from AE team
the bots armor is just another dumbass way ae complains about botting
also the lich king armor is easy to get with bright paragon

edit: i just read this "I see the people who I really hurt a long the way." how the fuck do you hurt other people by not wasting your time?
From the DN's:
"Some vocal players who found out about it pretty much want him burned at the stake."
Damn they take that really seriously, lmao. These people are so dramatic
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
From the DN's:
"Some vocal players who found out about it pretty much want him burned at the stake."
Damn they take that really seriously, lmao. These people are so dramatic
It's complete bullshit, more than half of the people playing the game are botting. They just say they don't, I used to be friends with Yoshino and know for a fact that she botted and quest loaded.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


It's complete bullshit, more than half of the people playing the game are botting. They just say they don't, I used to be friends with Yoshino and know for a fact that she botted and quest loaded.
You know it for a fact, yet you don't have any concrete evidence to support your claims.
Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
You know it for a fact, yet you don't have any concrete evidence to support your claims.
It was years ago, unfortunately I don't take screenshots of this every chat I've ever been in. You can believe what I say or you can ignore it, just don't come and indirectly call my story bullshit, just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true.

I was friends with her around 3 years ago when she was still akeem01. I was talking in a yulgar with her and a bunch of others. Somebody asked if they should bot and Yoshino (Akeem01) said it works and is very useful. She said that she uses the quest loader in some bot (I think it was dark mystic) all the time. It was a long time ago and the position she is now didn't even exist yet. I'm not certain on all the details because I don't have an Eidetic memory, but I think you can get the picture. Believe me or don't, it doesn't make a difference on my life.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


It was years ago, unfortunately I don't take screenshots of this every chat I've ever been in. You can believe what I say or you can ignore it, just don't come and indirectly call my story bullshit, just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true.

I was friends with her around 3 years ago when she was still akeem01. I was talking in a yulgar with her and a bunch of others. Somebody asked if they should bot and Yoshino (Akeem01) said it works and is very useful. She said that she uses the quest loader in some bot (I think it was dark mystic) all the time. It was a long time ago and the position she is now didn't even exist yet. I'm not certain on all the details because I don't have an Eidetic memory, but I think you can get the picture. Believe me or don't, it doesn't make a difference on my life.
I'd believe you if you actually got his gender right. Yoshino is a male, always has been. If you've been friends with him for years then you should have known this by now.
Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
I'd believe you if you actually got his gender right. Yoshino is a male, always has been. If you've been friends with him for years then you should have known this by now.
Alright. You win, I'm clearly going to all this trouble to lie.


im just a retard that gets confused fucking constantly
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Akeem01
I recognise that name I met them several times in-game and spoke to them (when I still played, especially on my MaxiJack crusade) and they seemed chill, who are they? Never realised they were that well-known.

I've said this a million times but AE will never fail to make fake-threats to keep the non-botters happy.
Thread about this from ages ago
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I recognise that name I met them several times in-game and spoke to them (when I still played, especially on my MaxiJack crusade) and they seemed chill, who are they? Never realised they were that well-known.

I've said this a million times but AE will never fail to make fake-threats to keep the non-botters happy.
Thread about this from ages ago
Akeem01 is what Yoshino used to be named before name changes were available. I was part of the group, it may have been earlier on than when they started to gain popularity. Whether people believe it or not at this point is not in my control.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


Akeem01 is what Yoshino used to be named before name changes were available. I was part of the group, it may have been earlier on than when they started to gain popularity. Whether people believe it or not at this point is not in my control.
Ahaha nah if it was just a group of popular players then yeah they pretty much all did. I agree.
I got a lot of attention from my MaxiJack crusade, and I had a lot of other 'big' names admit to me that they'd botted in the past/still were botting.

What's worse than someone who complains about botters? Someone who complains about botters, whilst botting.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
vocal players
Artix, Alina and pretty much every AE team member
Don't break any rules and you'll be punished for it.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?