OutdatedDexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLoot

Posts 406–411 of 411 · Page 28 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by shadeone View Post
got banned too for using rpm hack only for PVE Falcon lost expert mode. just upped a little bit (1250 instead of 960 rpm).

Well, everything must be tagged as DETECTED imo
dont use any hacks now, can do everything in 5 mins now, hack really does not benefit in any way now, this opne anyway, and rpm hack will get you banned quick, easy to detect numbers.
and still People increase their Ranks outside of DZ6. Got shot from outside and we stand down under in the subway, -.-
I use it every time I play the game, but only in PvE environment. Maybe I used it 1 times in Dark Zone, but only Infinite Ammo, NoSpread and Big Head Mode (1 PageUp)

But NoClip is not functional for me, I press arrow keys but not working. Is it only for me?
Outdated - /Closed.
Posts 406–411 of 411 · Page 28 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?