Solo Falcon Lost
So there's a post on reddit a new way to get out the map at the ladder before the rope and do the sticky bomb glitch again.
So with teleport hack you can use that to get out without mobile cover. If you go to the spot way to the left where the apc is you can kill all the mobs from that area though the wall you may have to move right a bit and make sure you have esp on.
Make sure you open the door up top so the mobs spawn.
I set up two teleports ONE outside the map(Dexters) and the 2nd at the door up by the rope(Extropy's need anti-fall for this one). Kill the mobs though the walls, then for the bomb waves I teleported to the door and got the bomb turned off one of the turrents and popped link with an overheal on then teleported right back outside the map and repeated that, I also have an ak with Determined talent4 that reduces all cooldowns by 9% when killing so link is up everytime I got to do a bomb.
Make sure you don't get hit by a missile when doing the bomb!
Teleport above this ladder: http:// snag.gy/ Fcp4w.jpg
You end up here: http:// snag.gy/66E2p.jpg goto the left..
Here: http:/ /snag.gy/pjX9B.jpg(You can go behind that building to the right to kill more bads)
Proof doing damage: http:// snag.gy/qW3PE.jpg
So with teleport hack you can use that to get out without mobile cover. If you go to the spot way to the left where the apc is you can kill all the mobs from that area though the wall you may have to move right a bit and make sure you have esp on.
Make sure you open the door up top so the mobs spawn.
I set up two teleports ONE outside the map(Dexters) and the 2nd at the door up by the rope(Extropy's need anti-fall for this one). Kill the mobs though the walls, then for the bomb waves I teleported to the door and got the bomb turned off one of the turrents and popped link with an overheal on then teleported right back outside the map and repeated that, I also have an ak with Determined talent4 that reduces all cooldowns by 9% when killing so link is up everytime I got to do a bomb.
Make sure you don't get hit by a missile when doing the bomb!
Teleport above this ladder: http:// snag.gy/ Fcp4w.jpg
You end up here: http:// snag.gy/66E2p.jpg goto the left..
Here: http:/ /snag.gy/pjX9B.jpg(You can go behind that building to the right to kill more bads)
Proof doing damage: http:// snag.gy/qW3PE.jpg

