QuestionSolvedJust a favor from anyone who also has Crossfire PH!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Just a favor from anyone who also has Crossfire PH!!
Hello, just wondering if anyone has Crossfire PH? I need the files inside of the Crossfire PH Folder. I can't download it because I like in the US. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by AglukReborn View Post
Use a VPN.
I'm not sure how to use a VPN well. I tried it and got nowhere. Have you done this and completed the download?
Well I managed to use a vpn to get on their website but I haven`t tried downloading the client or using it...
Quote Originally Posted by NathanHuk View Post
Well I managed to use a vpn to get on their website but I haven`t tried downloading the client or using it...
I don't want to use it. I just want to get the files from the download. Nathan what VPN do you use? Thank you!
I used hotspot vpn with Australia as the location.
Question seems to have been answered /closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?