Sellin SSG2 With Color Name Change. [PAYPAL]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Sellin SSG2 With Color Name Change. [PAYPAL]
Selling A SSG2, With 4.5k NX Left and A yellow Color name Change, prob. has about 20 days left of that. We will Use Obama to MM the trade. MSN:Markoludlow@gmail.com

Info: I have the id,password, last name and the bday. I am in no way hiding or securing information from you. This is all of the info I possess and know about.

NOTE: I WILL NOT GO FIRST! We will use an MM or You will go first.

Payment Method: Paypal.
Sure, ill be the middleman
Anyone wanna buy it?
Low ranked rank it up and people will like sell accounts that are csm 1 or plus if there low they better like have permanent items or a lot of nx if not people wont do an offer
ok thanks for the advice.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?