WTSCS:GO Server Hosting

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Server Hosting
I got a nfoservers vps , and only host 1 CS 1.6 server in it , so there's still a lot of room for another game server , I would make the price much cheaper because it was run on my vps , and one more my vps got ddos protection from nfoservers so don't worry about being ddossed.The server will be run at Los Angeles , I can give you a sample if you need to check the pings

CS:GO - 16 slot - 500 FPS = $10

CS:GO - 32 slot - 500 FPS = $20

And I can also host another game if you want

Rules: Make sure the money will be send as family or friend option

Contact me via steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/NeverEndGaming

Or Pm me via forum
You can check performance or ping at my retake server : 64.94.100.208:27015

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot of the panel : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e0hahy&s=9#.Vy264ESwrfo
Quote Originally Posted by ana wad rewsh View Post
Teamspeak????
Its seems TS not available for game servers vps
Service still running , Gmod and L4D2 and more games pm me for best price
10$/20$ for what amount of time?
Quote Originally Posted by giner2 View Post
10$/20$ for what amount of time?
Its probably for a month
I forgot before using service i'i can show you the panel and i can go first in this servicing
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?