Awe rep bot

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Awe rep bot
Didn't really see any bot for this so I decided to post one I made by myself!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Skills are for Legion Blademaster Assassin.

Please be kind and tell me if I messed something up!

I have no idea how to post virus scans so please help me!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1461072977/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/57e2s3otuz

findthehilt_mpgh.net.rar422 B · 167 downloads Clean
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk. Also, you're required to have at least 15 posts to be able to post links. In the meantime, feel free to put spaces in between them so the system doesn't recognize them as such. I've added the virus scans for you this time.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us