Detected[SEA] Multi 255 Hack V1

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[SEA] Multi 255 Hack V1
Hye MPGH!

Today I Want Release Multi 255 Hack V1

Use Undetected Injector.



Code:
Hotkeys:

255 SD- Insert And Delete

255 TFM- Home And End

255 TDM-Key Right And Left Button

255 RM - Page Up And Page Down
NOTE:1.Press Two Hotkey On The Same Time
2.Press Hotkey On The Match
3.Wait 30 Seconds After Match Started And Finish The Room [Kill All Player]

Virus Scan:

VirusTotal

Jotti

Credit:
Bryan
Lucyfer

Thanks @Smoke @Minerva
255 Multi Hack_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 584 downloads Clean
i already farm with brazillian ppl . nicef ar u hack
btw use head hunter l and ll gear for more exp
The file looks good.
//Approved
need 1 by 1 only ? i need host ?
Quote Originally Posted by hakimsaje98 View Post
need 1 by 1 only ? i need host ?
8vs8 also can maybe . couse i try with 1vs2 working
.yes u need host for active hack
its Called Detected i try Many Undetect Iinjectors alSo mine Own Injector
Wellll, looks like someone back again with the title "RIP Ex- BlackShot Player"
Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfer View Post
Hye MPGH!

Today I Want Release Multi 255 Hack V1

Use Undetected Injector.



Code:
Hotkeys:

255 SD- Insert And Delete

255 TFM- Home And End

255 TDM-Key Right And Left Button

255 RM - Page Up And Page Down
NOTE:1.Press Two Hotkey On The Same Time
2.Press Hotkey On The Match
3.Wait 30 Seconds After Match Started And Finish The Room [Kill All Player]

Virus Scan:

VirusTotal

Jotti

Credit:
Bryan
Lucyfer

Thanks @Smoke @Minerva
because credits for you? So I stopped posting here in the forum, noobs are opening DLL with HXD to take message credits!
Quote Originally Posted by C0DEBREAKER View Post
because credits for you? So I stopped posting here in the forum, noobs are opening DLL with HXD to take message credits!
I know, I understand you, I would delete this thread bcuz I know that only you was the creator of this DLL, but the rules dont allow me.
Anyway he refered you at credits... next time try encrypt ur string or put an anti-rename DLL.

Did you already inform the creator to post this?
i already press the hotkey. but nothing happen.
injector plzzz..??? Gemeos injector is missing dll..have any injector.?
Nothing happen Dude....
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us