Amazon Echo/Tap on sale

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
But I can get it for free
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
But I can get it for free
Want to get it for me for free
I want the echo. dont want to spend the money on it tho, cant refund on my acc atm either lol. need 2 wait
They both look cool; I'll probably get one of them.
damn they look cool i need a bluetooth speaker to
They both look amazing get one
Free Amazon Shit seems to be coming in handy :^)
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Free Amazon Shit seems to be coming in handy :^)
;D Time to get myself one
Who wants to get me a refund on the Eco when i get it?
Quote Originally Posted by Z-Nation View Post
Who wants to get me a refund on the Eco when i get it?
Meeeeeee. Pick me! Pick me!
fucking everyone knows about amazon refunds now, not much time until its fucked.
Whats this Amazon Refund? I alays just send my item back and get a refund, are you keeping it?
I'll probably get one this summer when I have the money to spend.
Ill save up some money here and probs get it tbh
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?