PatchedUnlimited rewards from Rewards Claim Vendor

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Unlimited rewards from Rewards Claim Vendor
All Credit goes to howar31@reddit
Tutorial on imgur: /a/jDBDT

You can retrieve unlimited rewards from Rewards Claim Vender. Those rewards include Crafting Materials, Credits, Phoenix Credits, Dark Zone Keys, depends on what you have. As long as they are in your Rewards Vender. You can literally get them unlimited for free.
Step 1
Go to the Rewards Claim Vende* in Base of Operation.

Step 2
Talk to him and switch to Resources tab.

Step 3
Open NetLimiter 4 and limited set the limits for Division.
Stay under 400 b/s.
EDIT: A friend had success limiting it to 88 b/s. But I guess it depends on your connection

Step 4
SPAM your left click/space bar/enter or using 3rd party clicker to get as many rewards as you want.

Step 5
When you are done, press ESC then G to logout to main menu.

Step 6
After you see "MIKE" error, recover your network by disabling the network limit.

Step 7
Login back to your character and see your Poches.
best way to get explosive ammo too.
if your special vendor offers them
Any way to get them back into the vendor if we have already retrieved the item?
Quote Originally Posted by cohnstudio View Post
Any way to get them back into the vendor if we have already retrieved the item?
This is what I'm wondering? I've heard of this glitch but haven't seen anyway to do it if you've already redeemed them.
@donSefer no idea how to even use Net Limiter, maybe do a tutorial on that? I`m pretty sure most people don`t even know what it is.
Can we like.. keep this on the DL until the next monthly supply drop happens? Please? Pretty please? Because I ain't got shit to collect from him at the moment.

EDIT: Tested with vendors (buying/selling) as well as converting crafting mats. Eventually you'll get disconnected and everything will come back normal. Seems like it only works with the reward vendor then.. shame.
Edit: Nevermind
I only have green mats in my vendor, how did this guy get yellow?
Didn't work for me. Set to 88b/s in NetLimiter, went to vendor, tried to claim with autoclick, it disappeared fast. Logged out, logged back in, now ALL my mats are gone.
Quote Originally Posted by superblox02 View Post
Didn't work for me. Set to 88b/s in NetLimiter, went to vendor, tried to claim with autoclick, it disappeared fast. Logged out, logged back in, now ALL my mats are gone.
worked for me, im guessing you did 88kb/s which is what i did the first time, i tested it with some useless item first though
Quote Originally Posted by SordidXX View Post
worked for me, im guessing you did 88kb/s which is what i did the first time, i tested it with some useless item first though
Nope. It was 88b/s. I tried 1 b/s for the explosive bullets, that didn't work either.
What kind of macro do you guys use to click?
I use a macro program called JitBit,
works very well. Now everyone sssh about it so we can get next months supply drop as well
I used a limit of 300 bits/sec

I tried doing this method for selling items for credits, but it doesnt work. Only works when 'buying' (getting for free) from the rewards vendor.
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?