[HELP] Something Wrong with Modding tools.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Something Wrong with Modding tools.


can anyone help me? I've always wanted to mod so I don't have to search anymore. Please help me. ( No Flaming piece of shits and all that)
I think i know, you have combat arms running. Close it, and i think i will work

and remember dont be a choob and use the thanks button
No sorry thats not the problem. i've tried it without CA on and it still doesnt work. I'll stilll thank u for the sugestion
Is that sp2 or sp3? Because i get that problem as well with sp2 but it might work with sp3. If that doesnt work you might have to upgrade your os
maybe u need FRAMEWORK .NET 4.0
Try uninstalling it, turning off your Anti-Virus and Firewall, and redownload.
Nevermind guys I got it working! Thanks anyway for ur help.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?