[CHALLENGE]Hack this 'game'

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Delete me
Can't be arsed to continue with this, and too busy with schoolwork to be able to update ;(
ATTACK! ATTACK ATTACK! OMG WDF D:

I got onwed, but not anymore. I will own this bot, ans show him who's boss >:]
Took me 5 minutes.
Whats' the point? There's no code path that lets the 'bot' take damage etc.
Oh well.. hex edit , changed two bytes and voila... we are the winner even with 0 health haha

*looks ups* wow.. that guy's signature is longer than most of my posts.....
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
Whats' the point? There's no code path that lets the 'bot' take damage etc.
Oh well.. hex edit , changed two bytes and voila... we are the winner even with 0 health haha

*looks ups* wow.. that guy's signature is longer than most of my posts.....
You have a header
spoiler > check the Dll exports(use IDA or whatever) <
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
You have a header
spoiler > check the Dll exports(use IDA or whatever) <
EDIT: Okay I think I got an idea. I don't know if it will work though. I'll PM you source when I finish it.
OH NOEZ! I GOT PWNED BUT IM GONNA PWN THE BOT SOON
ghsadasdas
Yeah. . .Like BA said. What do you consider as "Having won"? My bet is with disabling the code that subtracts your hp.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?