C++ Classes for Noobies!
Hello everyone! If you're reading this you're probably someone who goes on forums asking for help with game hacking. I'm starting this service to help new people out and set them in a path in the right direction!
Here's some information about myself, I've been coding in different languages for over 11 years now. C++ is my main language but I also code in SQL, C#, & Java from time to time. Learning C# and SQL was good for me because when i started selling cheats i needed a way to link my customers info to the database from the launcher.
What you will learn while working with me :
- A good understanding of C++/Game hacking
- How to teach your self code
- How to use cheat engine, IDA, & Ollydbg
I'll be teaching each person for either 3 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks. We will go through the C language and give you a good understanding about memory manipulation and DLL Injection. We will make multiple game hacks for Unreal engine & Unity Engine games. When ever you are free is when we will work. I'm willing to teach all day, everyday for the duration period.
Why so cheap? I'm not in it for the money, I'm doing it more so to help people get started in the right direction. I'm hoping my lessons will lesson the amount of threads created about need help with game hacking.
Pricing :
3 Days - $20
1 week - $40
2 Weeks - $100
Contact me on skype for more information about myself & payment options : johnson.dotes
Here's some information about myself, I've been coding in different languages for over 11 years now. C++ is my main language but I also code in SQL, C#, & Java from time to time. Learning C# and SQL was good for me because when i started selling cheats i needed a way to link my customers info to the database from the launcher.
What you will learn while working with me :
- A good understanding of C++/Game hacking
- How to teach your self code
- How to use cheat engine, IDA, & Ollydbg
I'll be teaching each person for either 3 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks. We will go through the C language and give you a good understanding about memory manipulation and DLL Injection. We will make multiple game hacks for Unreal engine & Unity Engine games. When ever you are free is when we will work. I'm willing to teach all day, everyday for the duration period.
Why so cheap? I'm not in it for the money, I'm doing it more so to help people get started in the right direction. I'm hoping my lessons will lesson the amount of threads created about need help with game hacking.
Pricing :
3 Days - $20
1 week - $40
2 Weeks - $100
Contact me on skype for more information about myself & payment options : johnson.dotes