SolvedHelp Doomed Server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help Doomed Server
delete pls
Quote Originally Posted by Benten x View Post
What file do i edit for server ip ? I edit list.cs and i can connect to server myself but others cant connect!
Add me in skype : LInarnot
Search for port 8888 and edit the ip that goes along with it.
tamas08 helped and I did complete reinstall of the doomed server but still doesnt work. I can myself log in there but others cant get in. I'm using hamachi
I edited the list . cs ip was it the right one to edit? I did edit the client ip too. I edit it with rabcasm and the parameter file ips.
Quote Originally Posted by Benten x View Post
tamas08 helped and I did complete reinstall of the doomed server but still doesnt work. I can myself log in there but others cant get in. I'm using hamachi
I edited the list . cs ip was it the right one to edit? I did edit the client ip too. I edit it with rabcasm and the parameter file ips.
Firewall off?
yes Its off. I use xammp with no botmaker as password does it matter for others to connect?


EDIT______________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________




MADE IT WORK
/solved gj
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?