SolvedNPG ERROR 115

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
NPG ERROR 115
Hi, can anyone tell me how to escape NPG Error 115 ? I try to ALT + TAB still cannot jump out to desktop, open task manager also cannot... I want to make GG bypass
Quote Originally Posted by XiiaoHan View Post
Hi, can anyone tell me how to escape NPG Error 115 ? I try to ALT + TAB still cannot jump out to desktop, open task manager also cannot... I want to make GG bypass
Same problem for me. 2 things you can do.

1.
Delete GameGuard.des, and before you start BlackShot, open Process Hacker/ or any other process suspender.
After you start BlackShot, immediately suspend the BlackShot process.
Open CE, add the GGBypass addresses manually, change the values, and freeze all of them.
Then resume BS and BS will start up with the GGbypass activated.

2.
Use the ggbypass dll by @wafinasi. Set it to auto inject on extreme injector.
After you start BS, the dll will automatically be injected. Then just press HOME before BlackShot loads to fullscreen.
Seems this has been solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us