SolvedKRelay with Orape client - reconnect

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
KRelay with Orape client - reconnect
Since I'm using the proxy in addition the the orape client the usual reconnect keys won't work except the vault key.
Now I'm asking is there a way to disable these keys (couldn't find a way via the F1 orape meunu) or just rebind them?
Already happened a couple of times that i was writing, chat stuck and the client connects to a realm/dungeon not existing...
Happens to me too, a fix is greatly appreciated!
just do /recon to comeback from your previous realm and /drecon to comeback from your previous dungeons
Well I'm sorry for not making my point clear, I know how to properly reconnect but I don't want to accidently hit the wrong keys and leave wherever I'm at in that moment! Writing messages becomes a pain with these little chat bugs
It has been one week since this thread has been replied to, this has been closed.

If you would like this thread re-opened, PM a staff member.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?