WTSSelling BTC

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Selling BTC
Graphics to follow

I am willing to give a maximum of 2 vouch copies @ 10% for trusted members on here. Payment via PayPal or Pingit. Your BTC will be provided same day in most cases (and often within 90 minutes!)

I won't go first under any circumstances. If paying by Paypal then send as F&F. In the notes tell me your MPGH username and leave a message saying you will not refund. Finally send me a PM confirming your payment and this also confirms your MPGH account to me.

I have access to over 500 BTC but will be providing 5BTC on here to see how it goes.

Any questions you can start a conversation on here or message me on Skype. NYCSavageSE
$230,000 in BTC...
I bet he doesnt own more than 1BTC
I think he means $500 BTC. He probably just missed the dollar sign
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
I think he means $500 BTC. He probably just missed the dollar sign
I doubt he have 500 BTC and he says he will only sell 5 btc here lol so he didn't missed the dollar sign
I tried to buy some but the rate is kinda high for me so GL
I dont have 500BTC, I have ACCESS to 500BTC! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


I doubt he have 500 BTC and he says he will only sell 5 btc here lol so he didn't missed the dollar sign
I tried to buy some but the rate is kinda high for me so GL
What you wanted was too low, I really did want to do such a large sum with you but at your requested rate and the amount you wanted the risk wouldn't be worth my time.
Please close thread, new offer coming soon
probably stolen, phished accounts or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
probably stolen, phished accounts or something.
And that is why my rates are higher on MPGH then other sites due to the negativity! Pat yourself on the back
He exchanged some PP for me and all went fine.

Got the BTC instantly and no issues at all.
I'm NeoSlyde from skype
Very good service. fast, quality and low fee. Thanks a lot. You are the best exchanger.
This guy is the real deal. He's the nicest exchanger I've ever dealt with, he's always on when I need him and most of all - he cares about security. I've only exchanged $50 or so with him so far, but it's been great. I'll be coming back for more soon.

Definitely recommend him to anyone!
Legit guy, he converted $25 for me the other day. He's fast, reasonable and a nice person. I definitely recommend trading with him.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us