QuestionSolvedHow does silent aim work?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How does silent aim work?
So I recently have wanted to get into making cheats for gmod, but not sure on how silent aim is done(if that's the correct term for when you have aimbot but it doesn't show on clientside). So what I'm asking is, how does it work, so I can understand it, and what should I do to learn more about this?
clientside only or other people can't see it either
/Moved to the correct section.
The idea behind it is to aimbot without changing your view or making it seem like your view didn't change, then correct your movement so that you move
in the direction your 'fakeview' is.

If you're doing this in C++:

CHLClient::CreateMove
Won't change your view because you're modifying CUserCmd after CInput::CreateMove.

IClientMode::CreateMove
Return false to make it not change your view, return true to make it change your view.

If you're using Lua
Hook CalcView and CalcViewViewModel and set your own angles based off of mouse velocity (there's better ways but I havn't looked into it)

As for the movement fix, there's tons of code if you don't know how to do this.
Quote Originally Posted by _haffy View Post
The idea behind it is to aimbot without changing your view or making it seem like your view didn't change, then correct your movement so that you move
in the direction your 'fakeview' is.

If you're doing this in C++:

CHLClient::CreateMove
Won't change your view because you're modifying CUserCmd after CInput::CreateMove.

IClientMode::CreateMove
Return false to make it not change your view, return true to make it change your view.

If you're using Lua
Hook CalcView and CalcViewViewModel and set your own angles based off of mouse velocity (there's better ways but I havn't looked into it)

As for the movement fix, there's tons of code if you don't know how to do this.
Code:
 IClientMode::CreateMove
Return false to make it not change your view, return true to make it change your view.

If you're using Lua
Hook CalcView and CalcViewViewModel and set your own angles based off of mouse velocity (there's better ways but I havn't looked into it)
IClientMode::CreateMove
Return false to make it not change your view, return true to make it change your view.

just modify when commandnumber is 0

If you're using Lua
Hook CalcView and CalcViewViewModel and set your own angles based off of mouse velocity (there's better ways but I havn't looked into it)

can do same as above and no just use difference
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us