Taking Requests

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Taking Requests
Yh you read right. I've got some free time today and over the weekend. If you do not request a graphic right first time then you'll never get one.

You can request:

- Sigs
- Avatars
- userbars
- User/group logos
- Renders (HQ pictures only)


To make it fair, its limited to one request per person. This is only open to those with 100+ posts.

This is mainly for my own design education, but as a bonus someone gets something out of it.

Please use this custom request format:

Code:
Type of request:
Stock/Render(s):
Text:
Other Information:
The more info you can give the more accurate the request will be to your particular preference.

Request Places:

- R3V (Done)
-
WarPathSin (Done)
- MMD (Done)
- Helger (Done)
- Liz (Done)
- LegendryHack
- Ali G

Any Requests made now will be completed by Saturday.

Completed Requests:

R3V
WarPathSin
MMD
Helger
Liz

If you wish to contact me about anything: energyk@live.co.uk

Regards,

Energy
Type of request:Signature
Stock/Render(s):Anything u lyke
Text: Gesus
SubText:Savior of the World
Other Information: maybe Jesus related. i dunt care rly, just something tht leks pretty
Type of request: Signature
Stock/Render(s): http://i46.tinypic.com/2nsrk90.png
Text: WarPathSin
Other Information: My favorite colors are dark red & black (i usually use R:130 - 160 B:0 G:0 for red)
Type of request: Avatar
Stock/Render(s): 'Law Abiding Citizen' The movie
Text: MMD
Other Information: im in need of a nice avatar, and thats my favourite movie, make 'mmd' text pretty small though, thanks energy
First request done. Hope you like it.
Type of request:Avatar
Stock/Render(s): What i have already in avatar.
Text: Helger
Other Information: Use red, blue colors, or if you think some other colors are better, use them.
WarPathSin. Done.
Type of request: Signature
Stock/Render(s):Stock
Text: Dreams float alive, like soap bubbles in a summer's day. (Liz)
Other Information: I would like to keep the color (no b&w, sepia, etc)
nvm, lol, only changed text? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
nvm, lol, only changed text? :O
Bascially yh, thats the style of the movie from what i can gather.
hehe, my avatar takes time, i see
Helger done
Nice man and ty
Type of request:Signature
Stock/Render(s):Well I'm not really sure, maybe one side could have a devil and the other an angel or something, up to you? (sorry for not getting a specific, if you chose not to do it because of this that is fine.)
Text:←«ŁĦ»→ (it will be easier to centre, because if I chose LegendaryHack then it wouldn't fit down the middle really, also if those chars don't work just do LH.)
Other Information:Ok I want the sig to be like 2 sides meeting in the middle as if like evil one side and good on the other, with ←«ŁĦ»→ placed in the middle.

Just to get an idea of what I'm looking for here is a sig that was previously made for me when I asked for relatively the same format.



I can't use that because it advertises a coding site... so that is why I'm re-requesting a similar sig.

You don't have to make it look like that it's just an example.

Please and thank you and if it's to hard or not enough information or w/e then don't bother it's fine.

I've gone a year without a sig so a little longer won't hurt

Oh and about the post count...

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/17...ndaryhack.html

yeah :P
Done Liz. Hope its ok, i couldnt really make the picture any more beautiful then it already was.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us