UnhappySolvedGeneric Modding

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Generic Modding
Throughout this whole websites, downloading many things, I cannot seem to find an ACTUAL fully working mod/hack.
I have found none that work specifically with money.

What I am wondering is, what is the mod where the 'big modders' use. Such that allows them to spawn cars, a LOT of money, ufos, huge planes, explode all cars, spawn things on people?

If there aren't any of those here, is there anything here that can load something like Native menu online?
Scripthook closes the game upon online startup.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by arksenu View Post
Throughout this whole websites, downloading many things, I cannot seem to find an ACTUAL fully working mod/hack.
I have found none that work specifically with money.

What I am wondering is, what is the mod where the 'big modders' use. Such that allows them to spawn cars, a LOT of money, ufos, huge planes, explode all cars, spawn things on people?

If there aren't any of those here, is there anything here that can load something like Native menu online?
Scripthook closes the game upon online startup.

Thanks.
no not here you need to buy a paid menu to do those things and we not allowed to talk about that here
Closed refrain from asking about where to find offsite releases as well.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?