ExclamationMod or trainer Black ops 2 Zombies Redacted V2

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mod or trainer Black ops 2 Zombies Redacted V2
Hello
I try to change the key of black ops 2 zombies but the only thing I managed to do is unlimited munitions and points how to mod god thank you good evening
In black ops 2 zombies you can't see you health( hp) how to make god mod?
How did you even get points and ammo? I can't even get that far…
And all the trainers are old or don't work...
Quote Originally Posted by DatScreamer View Post
And all the trainers are old or don't work...
Learn to code. Then make one yourself.
wow thanks for the help, learn code. man if it was that easy u think half of us would be in hear asking NICELEY if there is a working one. and then dicks like u have responses like that.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?