PostRate The Users Avatar

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
+9999/1 would bang
epilepsy cancer 1/10
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
epilepsy cancer 1/10
Black&White but still black, 7/10
8.5/10

I dig that avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
8.5/10

I dig that avatar.
8/10 if I was a weeb it would be higher
Quote Originally Posted by MasterYoda71 View Post
8/10 if I was a weeb it would be higher
7/10. I like star wars.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
7/10. I like star wars.
5/10 it's literally just your name with cool e ffects
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
5/10 it's literally just your name with cool e ffects
But they're cool dough.
Also 3/10 can't see that shit xD
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?