Rare Mounts
Sageosaurus Mount!
1 Codes Left!
Murphataur Mount!
12 Codes Left!
This mount were given out for special promotion events from Trion themselves.
I'm gonna price it at $4 Each.
How Trading Gonna Work:Buyer will pay first once I receive the money I will send you the code. Trading will happen through skype screenshare where I can see you put in the code.
Paypal must be fully verified.
Skype:ryuexiagames
Proof of Codes
http://prntscr.com/alenee
http://prntscr.com/axpbaa
PS - NU means Not Used
1 Codes Left!
Murphataur Mount!
12 Codes Left!
This mount were given out for special promotion events from Trion themselves.
I'm gonna price it at $4 Each.
How Trading Gonna Work:Buyer will pay first once I receive the money I will send you the code. Trading will happen through skype screenshare where I can see you put in the code.
Paypal must be fully verified.
Skype:ryuexiagames
Proof of Codes
http://prntscr.com/alenee
http://prntscr.com/axpbaa
PS - NU means Not Used

