Send string/dword to current mousePos?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Send string/dword to current mousePos?
How can I send a string text or a dword to a mouse position? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
How can I send a string text or a dword to a mouse position? thanks
What do you mean? You want to change your current mouse position or you wanna get info on what your curren mouse position is?
@w4ssup I've no idea what you're asking here, please elaborate.
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
@w4ssup I've no idea what you're asking here, please elaborate.
ok, I'm the concept of my program is get a mouse position (text box), send a click at that position (activate the text box), then send a line of text to the text box. Or how we human do it, click a text box into clip board.

wow, I think I just came up with a solution while typing this lol, I'mma try to replicate the human way of doing it, just gotta learn to copy string read from file to clipboard
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
wow, I think I just came up with a solution while typing this lol, I'mma try to replicate the human way of doing it, just gotta learn to copy string read from file to clipboard
Here's how you can do it:
dx framework
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Here's how you can do it:
dx framework
I got the program to work, the problem is that the program i made this for doesnt seem to accept digital input (MBAM). like it doesnt accept the program's ctrl+v(where notepad does), but it does accept it if you physically press it on your keyboard
it must be C++? XD
This would be an easy Job for an AutoHotKey or an AutoIt Script.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
it must be C++? XD
This would be an easy Job for an AutoHotKey or an AutoIt Script.
idk how to use that... I'm trying to do a shitty way of bruteforcing lol
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Sounds like a very shitty way indeed

FindWindow
EnumWindows
EnumChildWindows
SendMessage
SetWindowText
thats the first thing I thought of, but I cant find the correct window (textbox) of the program (MBAM) to send the message, all the shit seems to reusing the same window even though it does different action
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us