Spring Valley: PREVIEW

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
lol! ur always grumpy at me -.-
Sorry if I sounded grumpy, I'm just tired of all the spam in the modding section from useless mods. (Not saying this mod is useless.) I just wish people made like one thread and released lots of mods in it. But I spose since we can only edit our posts for one day... :| That rules needs to go.
i know wat u mean n i understand u but it is a discussion forum and if ppl made previews after a while they will get pushed to the back n 4gotten..
Still. That's not what I'm worried about, it's just extra posts for no reason at all.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Still. That's not what I'm worried about, it's just extra posts for no reason at all.
yea its kinds true, a preview for a mod like this aint so bad, just when someone shows a prewview for a pistol skin that they drew a red line on.. that pisses me off
oi credits to kookeedoh ?
Quote Originally Posted by Kookeedoh View Post
oi credits to kookeedoh ?
no way, i get teh credits XD
hasnt this been made already??
Quote Originally Posted by matt359 View Post
hasnt this been made already??
lolm if it was.. it was prob shit, compared to this
Nice the full 1 , Ill be waiting for it...
this is gna knock ur socks off but yea credits go to liquidforce for being the master of the photoshop and teaching me so much lol and other credits will be added later when mod is finished n im thinkin having a hall of fame room underground ^^
Credit's to Gallo for being awesome? ;D

Anyway, try to keep a low down on the previews. Not too many, mmk? ;3
every1 who has anything to do with mods will be added if i can get the wall to work O_O
Yayz. ;D

What wall? xD
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us