Decent Aegis Rep Bot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Decent Aegis Rep Bot
So, I was bored decided to look into what bots existed for Aegis Rep and noticed not many fast ones or any that you didn't need to move. This isn't the greatest bot but it works.
Anyways all you do is the following:

On Le Bot open bot manager and add the quest ID 4909 and the quest ID 4907
Check the active box
Now open up the spammer tab and put the following
Code:
%xt%zm%getMapItem%0%4299%
with a delay of 900 (you can experiment)
now add that packet then add another one with the following
Code:
%xt%zm%getMapItem%0%4297%
with a delay of 900 as well (you can experiment)
Now let it run. I recommend reputation boost.

Thanks
-Duk
/Moved to the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
/Moved to the correct section.
Oh okay ^_^ Thanks didn't really know where it belonged Also, you're the leader of the AQW Skype group correct? Mind if I PM you my username?
Quote Originally Posted by DukLMAO View Post
Oh okay ^_^ Thanks didn't really know where it belonged Also, you're the leader of the AQW Skype group correct? Mind if I PM you my username?
It's fine and sure, I guess I can make a one time exception.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?